Monday, November 28, 2011

Traveling Homeschoolers

So Hubby and I have been brainstorming and we would really like to be one of those families that can travel with their wonderful homeschool children and show them the world. We really would love to get an RV and travel all the time but unfortunately that just wont work for oue family :( Which I am very very sad about.

So we did some talking and thinking....Hubby has a job where he can transfer into many many other companies...so we were thinking....we could move every 2-3 years to another state. That would give us plenty of time to travel the state and really see whats out there...maby find a home to rent and stay for 2 years or so..

There needs to be lots of research and planning before we go (I THINK)...so thats what I will be working on the next year or so :) I can hardly wait though! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment